Page 1 of 2

Clive ward

Posted: 22 May 2020, 14:24
by seanw226
Does anyone know the whereabouts of Clive Ward?

I unfortunately am in possession of a faulty WT1 75 3 thermal scope which I purchased in good faith in Nov 2018. I just want it fixed but he refuses to answer my emails and not answer my phone calls.

Re: Clive ward

Posted: 22 May 2020, 14:33
by Mini Magnum
Good luck.

Re: Clive ward

Posted: 22 May 2020, 14:42
by seanw226
I knew I shouldn't have bought it, his after sales commitment is shocking! But the beauty is it's still under warranty and theres always a small claims court.

Re: Clive ward

Posted: 22 May 2020, 16:15
by .270
seanw226 wrote:
22 May 2020, 14:42
I knew I shouldn't have bought it, his after sales commitment is shocking! But the beauty is it's still under warranty and theres always a small claims court.
Why cant he just answer the bloody phone, or an Email ffs :silent:

Re: Clive ward

Posted: 22 May 2020, 20:34
by Miki
Mini Magnum wrote:
22 May 2020, 14:33
Good luck.
Ian. I have sent you an eMail and a couple of PM's (in the last 4 days) - did you recieve them ?

Re: Clive ward

Posted: 22 May 2020, 21:46
by jeffo
this is one of the reasons i wont buy anything off him poor customer suport,his own fault

Re: Clive ward

Posted: 22 May 2020, 22:14
by Mini Magnum
Miki wrote:
22 May 2020, 20:34
Mini Magnum wrote:
22 May 2020, 14:33
Good luck.
Ian. I have sent you an eMail and a couple of PM's (in the last 4 days) - did you recieve them ?
Yes but I've had an absolute mountain of emails, messages across multiple platforms, phone calls, orders, shipments..slowing me down..

The NV008 LRF prices are on the website, theres been a delay on some components for the 12mm and NV008 LRF models, so it looks like they wont be over here till end of June early July.

Although the 16mm models are in stock.

Re: Clive ward

Posted: 22 May 2020, 22:55
by Miki
Mini Magnum wrote:
22 May 2020, 22:14
Miki wrote:
22 May 2020, 20:34
Mini Magnum wrote:
22 May 2020, 14:33
Good luck.
Ian. I have sent you an eMail and a couple of PM's (in the last 4 days) - did you recieve them ?
Yes but I've had an absolute mountain of emails, messages across multiple platforms, phone calls, orders, shipments..slowing me down..

The NV008 LRF prices are on the website, theres been a delay on some components for the 12mm and NV008 LRF models, so it looks like they wont be over here till end of June early July.

I'm glad you are busy in these difficult times.
IIUYC - £825, No stock until end June (earliest).
Thank you very much for the reply.
Regards

Re: Clive ward

Posted: 23 May 2020, 09:33
by Mini Magnum
Miki wrote:
22 May 2020, 22:55
Mini Magnum wrote:
22 May 2020, 22:14
Miki wrote:
22 May 2020, 20:34


Ian. I have sent you an eMail and a couple of PM's (in the last 4 days) - did you recieve them ?
Yes but I've had an absolute mountain of emails, messages across multiple platforms, phone calls, orders, shipments..slowing me down..

The NV008 LRF prices are on the website, theres been a delay on some components for the 12mm and NV008 LRF models, so it looks like they wont be over here till end of June early July.

I'm glad you are busy in these difficult times.
IIUYC - £825, No stock until end June (earliest).
Thank you very much for the reply.
Regards
No problem Miki , can an Admin/Mod remove these posts as they are not relevant to the original topic, so it doesn't get sidetracked..

Re: Clive ward

Posted: 23 May 2020, 11:50
by Miki
Miki wrote:
22 May 2020, 22:55
Mini Magnum wrote:
22 May 2020, 22:14
The NV008 LRF prices are on the website, theres been a delay on some components for the 12mm and NV008 LRF models, so it looks like they wont be over here till end of June early July.
I'm glad you are busy in these difficult times.
IIUYC - £825, No stock until end June (earliest).
Thank you very much for the reply.
I think Clive is also very busy (a), having issues with COVID19 (b), or has enough money (c) that NV is a minor distraction in that when it becomes an irritant is simply ignored. I understand he is currently "providing thermal human body temperature measurement systems to business and government" too.
His products are good and have been innovatoive in many ways. At one time was selling a lot of stuff but I imagine that the march of the hungry Chinese has somewhat dented his numbers and profitability. I don't know why he's so difficult to get hold of, ill go for (c) :thumbup: