trying to get in touch with clive ward

A place to introduce yourself, chat about anything and put forward suggestions.
Instructions on how to add your location and photographs.
Petermcn

trying to get in touch with clive ward

Post by Petermcn » 12 Aug 2020, 15:38

its going on to long now i ordered and paid for my pard on the 11th of may ive waited and waited ive emailed ive messaged clive ward but he just doesnt reply last contact he sent was 20th of june its geting beyond a joke

Mini Magnum

Re: trying to get in touch with clive ward

Post by Mini Magnum » 12 Aug 2020, 17:58

The amount of topics from disgruntled customers is beyond a joke voicing there concerns on a forum...total shambles..

This is not a dig at you in anyway, it's a weekly if not daily occurrence, members should not have to come here to contact a business..

It’s not my business and I shouldn’t get involved at all, but it’s just not good practice at all ..I can understand the frustration of customers by money being taken and zero response given from multiple communication methods .
Last edited by Mini Magnum on 12 Aug 2020, 18:24, edited 5 times in total.

David.evans

Post by David.evans » 12 Aug 2020, 18:15

But yet he’s still got his display top right of this fourm
It’s a shame that this situation is carried on ever week , and members are disappointed every week I know we all read these threads,but still most members do not get any response from Clive
I asked a question 3 weeks ago about a pill I was after and still no reply
Good job I don’t run my business in that fashion, I don’t think I’d be around for very long
And please don’t blame Corbin 19
All other trader manage at least to reply to inquiries ect
Atb

Bunnyspotter

Post by Bunnyspotter » 13 Aug 2020, 09:08

I don’t know what hold this bloke has on the forums but if this was just a regular member p@ssing people about like this he wouldn’t have any forums to flog his gear on,he would have been banned many moons ago.

seanw226

Post by seanw226 » 05 Sep 2020, 15:09

Yep, I'm surprised he's still in business. I'm still waiting for my thermal scope to get fixed, had it over 4 months now, but its OK, some bright spark on here told me to chill out and just go buy some other nightvision equipment to keep me going until my scope arrives back, like I've got loads of money to chuck about!

Andyka72

Post by Andyka72 » 05 Sep 2020, 19:28

It sure if any help to you but the pards are due in a week no shop has them till then so it may be a case of the same for this Clive guy.... thought I’d at least give u the timeline everyone has just in case it could be that mate.

nic_am_strand

Post by nic_am_strand » 07 Sep 2020, 11:45

Same problem here.
Ordered the PARD in May.
No response, just standard "updates" without any useful information...