Pard008 lrf

A place to introduce yourself, chat about anything and put forward suggestions.
Instructions on how to add your location and photographs.
Rasta

Pard008 lrf

Post by Rasta » 03 Dec 2020, 21:21

Hi guys just got my pard008 lrf,but the range finder doesn't work, when I press the flag the cuserer and the zero appears but nothing happens, on black and white I can see the lazer pinging as well.
Any advice befor I send it back will be appreciated
Thanks

cliveward
FORUM SPONSOR

Re: Pard008 lrf

Post by cliveward » 04 Dec 2020, 12:29

Rasta wrote:
03 Dec 2020, 21:21
Hi guys just got my pard008 lrf,but the range finder doesn't work, when I press the flag the cuserer and the zero appears but nothing happens, on black and white I can see the lazer pinging as well.
Any advice befor I send it back will be appreciated
Thanks
Make sure there is nothing in the way of the LRF unit within 5m.

Visually check the LRF lenses are clean.

If you still have no joy, best get it back to your supplier for replacement / refund. As it's faulty they should also pay the return postage costs. :thumbup:

Is it an official UK model or a grey import? Official models have a serial number starting in 4 digits followed by UK. :thumbup:

Cheers

Clive

Rasta

Re: Pard008 lrf

Post by Rasta » 05 Dec 2020, 19:26

Thanks for your response, Its a uk spec,spoke to the supplier he said send it back,
the first time iv cleaned the lense it worked ,but it stops again, if I cover the lazer lense with my finger it gives a reading of 5 yd, and one last thing all the YouTube videos it shows that the cruiser and the pinging of the laser its on the right side of the cross hair which where the lrf side,mine its on the left side so maybe its faulty
Thanks again