Page 1 of 1

new

Posted: 21 Sep 2014, 09:23
by knighty
hi guys I'm new to the forum had an air rifle some time now and looking to put some kind of nv on to it, I will be going down the self build route as I have a tight budget.
Dave

Re: new

Posted: 21 Sep 2014, 15:48
by some bloke
Hi tightarse - I mean Dave. :D

Re: new

Posted: 21 Sep 2014, 15:58
by 22-250jock
welcome to the forum Dave :thumbup:

plenty of info on here mate for some cheap but efficient diy builds........

have a good read through the diy section and see what takes your fancy and if you get stuck, theres always someone willing to help with any questions ;)

cheers jock

Re: new

Posted: 22 Sep 2014, 12:44
by knighty
Thanks for the welcome guys and some bloke you are not the first to call me that lol

Re: new

Posted: 22 Sep 2014, 22:38
by AirRifleSport
Welcome to the forum, Dave :wave: