Public Attacks are Increasing and Dog Thefts Rising - 20% Off

This is for members to sell, buy or swap goods.
Bob57
Posts: 766
Joined: 25 Jul 2019, 09:01
Location: Essex

Re: Public Attacks are Increasing and Dog Thefts Rising - 20% Off

Post by Bob57 » 07 Apr 2021, 11:10

sunndog wrote: โ†‘
07 Apr 2021, 07:52
flash69 wrote: โ†‘
07 Apr 2021, 06:44
Hello, not sure where but police raided a travellers camp and found over 80 dogs,
I think there's always over 80 dogs in every travellers camp :lol:
They're dags mate :lol:

Silent Shooter
FOUNDER
Posts: 1748
Joined: 14 Oct 2011, 10:30
Location: Reading, Berkshire

Re: Public Attacks are Increasing and Dog Thefts Rising - 20% Off

Post by Silent Shooter » 07 Apr 2021, 12:35

Image

Like to see them catch our new pup shes bloody fast and doesn't like strangers,lost our two old collies within 3mths of each other about 18mths ago.
The missis said no more dogs now I said OK dear,I thought give her time,then it was do you want to get a pup Geoff ๐Ÿ˜‰

Geoff

User avatar
sunndog
ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 6922
Joined: 10 Jun 2012, 17:51
Location: buxton, derbyshire

Re: Public Attacks are Increasing and Dog Thefts Rising - 20% Off

Post by sunndog » 07 Apr 2021, 13:04

Bob57 wrote: โ†‘
07 Apr 2021, 11:10
sunndog wrote: โ†‘
07 Apr 2021, 07:52
flash69 wrote: โ†‘
07 Apr 2021, 06:44
Hello, not sure where but police raided a travellers camp and found over 80 dogs,
I think there's always over 80 dogs in every travellers camp :lol:
They're dags mate :lol:
Proper f***ed
Thermal hunting forum

https://thermalhuntingforum.com/

Bob57
Posts: 766
Joined: 25 Jul 2019, 09:01
Location: Essex

Re: Public Attacks are Increasing and Dog Thefts Rising - 20% Off

Post by Bob57 » 07 Apr 2021, 17:13

Silent Shooter wrote: โ†‘
07 Apr 2021, 12:35
Image

Like to see them catch our new pup shes bloody fast and doesn't like strangers,lost our two old collies within 3mths of each other about 18mths ago.
The missis said no more dogs now I said OK dear,I thought give her time,then it was do you want to get a pup Geoff ๐Ÿ˜‰

Geoff
She looks fast Geoff, get the wind under those ears in full stride and I bet she nearly takes off :thumbup:

Silent Shooter
FOUNDER
Posts: 1748
Joined: 14 Oct 2011, 10:30
Location: Reading, Berkshire

Re: Public Attacks are Increasing and Dog Thefts Rising - 20% Off

Post by Silent Shooter » 07 Apr 2021, 18:43

Yes shes certainly got some big ears Bob,hopefully she will grow into them :lol:

Geoff

Bob57
Posts: 766
Joined: 25 Jul 2019, 09:01
Location: Essex

Re: Public Attacks are Increasing and Dog Thefts Rising - 20% Off

Post by Bob57 » 07 Apr 2021, 20:45

Silent Shooter wrote: โ†‘
07 Apr 2021, 18:43
Yes shes certainly got some big ears Bob,hopefully she will grow into them :lol:

Geoff
I'm sure she will, good luck with her๐Ÿ‘.
Had this litter born last night, they've got some growing to do too :lol: ๐Ÿ˜
Image

Silent Shooter
FOUNDER
Posts: 1748
Joined: 14 Oct 2011, 10:30
Location: Reading, Berkshire

Re: Public Attacks are Increasing and Dog Thefts Rising - 20% Off

Post by Silent Shooter » 07 Apr 2021, 21:48

Looks like you have your hands full for a while then Bob :thumbup:

Geoff

ChrisSURE24
Posts: 40
Joined: 21 Nov 2018, 13:56
Location: Derby

Re: Public Attacks are Increasing and Dog Thefts Rising - 20% Off

Post by ChrisSURE24 » 08 Apr 2021, 07:47

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all sending your messages of support and for getting involved in the discussion, also loving the dog pictures :lol:

Like I say 20% off using code STAYSAFE20 and it's on the SG800T and the SG390 alarms, for the sake of a ยฃ5 I think it's worth the investment.

Stay safe everyone :thumbup:

Chris

Bob57
Posts: 766
Joined: 25 Jul 2019, 09:01
Location: Essex

Re: Public Attacks are Increasing and Dog Thefts Rising - 20% Off

Post by Bob57 » 08 Apr 2021, 20:34

Silent Shooter wrote: โ†‘
07 Apr 2021, 21:48
Looks like you have your hands full for a while then Bob :thumbup:

Geoff
Oh yes,
Foxes and bunnies are safe for a bit :lol:

Post Reply