Iphone 5s *****SOLD*****

This is for members to sell, buy or swap goods.
User avatar
jdk1
Posts: 2033
Joined: 13 Aug 2012, 17:11
Location: Vigo kent

Re: Iphone 5s

Post by jdk1 » 21 Feb 2016, 22:20

I have just bought a couple of pay as you go sim cards from e bay , a vodafone one so i can check to see if its unlocked and a 3 mobile one in case it is locked.

bobjs
Posts: 1549
Joined: 21 Oct 2013, 18:46
Location: tidworth/Downton Abbey newbury

Re: Iphone 5s

Post by bobjs » 22 Feb 2016, 09:03

let me know how you get on bud.

I am getting miffed off with this Samsung.

cheers

bob.
known by many. liked by some. hated by a few.what would you do,who cares lets get out shooting
WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it.

http://lupusuk.org.uk/donate-now

User avatar
jdk1
Posts: 2033
Joined: 13 Aug 2012, 17:11
Location: Vigo kent

Re: Iphone 5s

Post by jdk1 » 23 Feb 2016, 21:02

I have just tried a vodaphone sim card in this and it works fine so it must be unlocked

bobjs
Posts: 1549
Joined: 21 Oct 2013, 18:46
Location: tidworth/Downton Abbey newbury

Re: Iphone 5s

Post by bobjs » 24 Feb 2016, 10:45

hi John

ill get back to you tonight bud

thanks

bob.
known by many. liked by some. hated by a few.what would you do,who cares lets get out shooting
WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it.

http://lupusuk.org.uk/donate-now

User avatar
fizzbangwhallop
Posts: 2613
Joined: 18 Oct 2011, 11:27
Location: north herts

Re: Iphone 5s

Post by fizzbangwhallop » 24 Feb 2016, 18:04

I'll have it if Bob doesn't want it :thumbup:

I'm out to a meeting at 7 tonight so I'll pm you my mobile no......if you text me your bank details I'll set up payment as soon as I get back in later.

Cheers

Fizz
8-)
Image

A correct grip on the butt & cheekweld is imperative for accurate shooting. :crazy: :lol:

User avatar
jdk1
Posts: 2033
Joined: 13 Aug 2012, 17:11
Location: Vigo kent

Re: Iphone 5s

Post by jdk1 » 24 Feb 2016, 18:07

fizzbangwhallop wrote:I'll have it if Bob doesn't want it :thumbup:

I'm out to a meeting at 7 tonight so I'll pm you my mobile no......if you text me your bank details I'll set up payment as soon as I get back in later.

Cheers

Fizz
8-)


No problem Pete if bob doesn't want it it's yours

User avatar
fizzbangwhallop
Posts: 2613
Joined: 18 Oct 2011, 11:27
Location: north herts

Re: Iphone 5s

Post by fizzbangwhallop » 24 Feb 2016, 18:09

jdk1 wrote:
fizzbangwhallop wrote:I'll have it if Bob doesn't want it :thumbup:

I'm out to a meeting at 7 tonight so I'll pm you my mobile no......if you text me your bank details I'll set up payment as soon as I get back in later.

Cheers

Fizz
8-)


No problem Pete if bob doesn't want it it's yours
Good stuff, pm sent.

Cheers

Fizz
8-)
Image

A correct grip on the butt & cheekweld is imperative for accurate shooting. :crazy: :lol:

bobjs
Posts: 1549
Joined: 21 Oct 2013, 18:46
Location: tidworth/Downton Abbey newbury

Re: Iphone 5s

Post by bobjs » 25 Feb 2016, 07:54

go for it Fizz

we are a bit stretched this month so I have to dip out again.

bob.
known by many. liked by some. hated by a few.what would you do,who cares lets get out shooting
WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it.

http://lupusuk.org.uk/donate-now

User avatar
fizzbangwhallop
Posts: 2613
Joined: 18 Oct 2011, 11:27
Location: north herts

Re: Iphone 5s

Post by fizzbangwhallop » 25 Feb 2016, 08:55

bobjs wrote:go for it Fizz

we are a bit stretched this month so I have to dip out again.

bob.
Cheers Bob :thumbup:

Fizz
8-)
Image

A correct grip on the butt & cheekweld is imperative for accurate shooting. :crazy: :lol:

Post Reply