Range finder rifle scope 6x42 500m range

This is for members to sell, buy or swap goods.
CustomRifleScopesUK

Range finder rifle scope 6x42 500m range

Post by CustomRifleScopesUK » 17 Sep 2015, 08:29

This is a first for UK, mid to long range riflescope with built in rangefinder. Be the first to own one!

Thought i would show you a photo of it next to the burris eliminator 2 ( burris for illustration only, the burris is worth £1000 ) so this great unit is nearly as good at only a fraction of the price ( £369.99 to forum members as it is £389.99 on my website ).....no bullet drop calculator but you can do that calculation on the lockable turrets.

[img]http://i288.photobucket.com/albums ... .jpg[/img]

This is a very unique rifle scope. it is similar to the Burris or Bushnell rangefinder scopes but only a fraction of the price, we have been holding onto one for sometime now testing in different environments
and with different rifles. We wanted to make sure it can withstand, not only the shock from being used on a recoil rifle but also the weather. we also wanted to make sure it is fit for purpose and put it through it's paces.
It has a maximum of 500m and for a fixed 6x magnification we would say that was enough as it's probably best used for mid to long range, higher calibre hunting up to a maximum 5.56 centre fire.

[img]http://i288.photobucket.com/albums ... .jpg[/img]

A fantastic scope for air rifles, FAC or even .22LR ......never miss your shot again, if you wanted to target at a longer distance, but didn't want to keep reaching for a rangefinder tucked away in your pocket, this would be the scope for you!

We found that it was also good for 17HMR or 5.56 if you want to make use of the full 500m range.

It is easy to setup on a weaver mount and Zeroing was also easy with very clear measurements on the turrets that can be locked into place so not to accidentally adjust, 1/4 inch MOA. with very smooth clicks!

Field test went very well and the reticule and glass is very clear, easy to adjust for your eyes with the adjustable ocular, mill dot type reticule with dots and lines that made it quite easy to work out your bullet drop over different distances. Just press the
On button and you get an LCD lit up display of your range in Meters or Yards, just work out your hold over with the given distance or adjust the elevation turret to get your target spot on the cross hair.

For the ultimate scope setup a night vision add-on can be placed at the rear for great night rangefinding as hunting at night will always have it's problems with ranging......not any more with this little unit.

We have a Video of two types of Rangefinder riflescopes on our YOUTUBE channel, this one is second shown on the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=755bI_KZ-8U

Specifications

Magnification
6X
Exit pupil
7.2MM
Field of view
3.3°
Pupil Distance
96mm
View range adjustment
±2
Click Adjustment Value
1/4MOA
Lens Coating
Fully Multi-green
Tube Diameter
30mm
Finishing
Black Matte
Objective diameter
42mm
Ocular diameter
34mm
Waterproof
Yes
Measure Range
20Y~500Y
Measure accurate
±1Y
Laser Type
Class 1
Laser Wave
905nm
Net Weight (g)
930g
Gross Weight (g)
1950g
Length
350mm
Battery
CR2-3V ( not included )
LCD
YES

So PM me if your interested, you may even want to use this to build it into your NV addon system, i have tested the laser ping and it can be seen at night!

£369.99 all in with case and lens covers( shown in picture ) :thumbup:

lightmesser

Re: Range finder rifle scope 6x42 500m range

Post by lightmesser » 17 Sep 2015, 09:43

Splatty,

This looks remarkable. 6x mag is enough... But please see in the future if you can get high recoil proof versions for serious centerfires like .308, 8x57 and similar.

Very nice product!

CustomRifleScopesUK

Post by CustomRifleScopesUK » 17 Sep 2015, 10:01

The manufacturer did not state 308. and I have only gone up to 5.56 testing in which it was fine. It would be an expensive test that I don't want to chance :silent:

So 5.56 centre fire is the highest rating I would approve it for !

Kind regards Splatty

dunker

Post by dunker » 17 Sep 2015, 11:49

Nice piece of kit ,I have gone for your other range finder which will attach to any of my rifles ,and can be used hand held ,well pleased with it.Very versatile.
Regards dunker