'Some bloke' add on NV kit
-
Barmyfarmer
- Posts: 412
- Joined: 04 Oct 2015, 18:19
- Location: Cheshire
'Some bloke' add on NV kit
Got a some bloke add on kit here, nice and simple, screen mounts onto the scope, batteries behind the screen, one wire from the camera into the screen/battery box. Used a handful of times, very capable of 200+ yards, comes with a t67 and a night master adjustable mount. £200 + postage
-
Barmyfarmer
- Posts: 412
- Joined: 04 Oct 2015, 18:19
- Location: Cheshire
Re: 'Some bloke' add on NV kit
£160 delivered
Re: 'Some bloke' add on NV kit
I've sent you a pm
Ooops, er make that an email as I needed to attach a couple of photos
Ooops, er make that an email as I needed to attach a couple of photos
The artist formerly known as Jethro
-
Barmyfarmer
- Posts: 412
- Joined: 04 Oct 2015, 18:19
- Location: Cheshire
Re: 'Some bloke' add on NV kit
Sold, thanks 
















