Page 1 of 1

17 hmr combo for sale(not getting used)

Posted: 16 Feb 2016, 10:23
by bobjs
Hi Lads

got this to do a job but now its done its up for sale. purchased 500 rounds and have 150 left so not seen much work,

cz 17 hmr

16" varmint

screw cut factory 1/2unf

right handed

5 and 10 shot mags

ase utra mod

nikko stirling 3/12x50 scope and rings.

all in top condition and if collected the is what ammo I have left.

looking for £400 cash no offers

shipping will be down to you.

cheers

bob.

Re: 17 hmr combo for sale(not getting used)

Posted: 20 Feb 2016, 16:35
by bobjs
looking for a Zeiss conquest 4.5/14x50,

so open to a swap/deal for the 17 hmr set up,

bob

Re: 17 hmr combo for sale(not getting used)

Posted: 20 Feb 2016, 17:24
by rodp
Bob, just sent a link to a mate who's after a .17hmr, if he's interested would a meet at the top of Birdlip be possible again ? Would be a cash sale, not a deal against scope. Probably won't have an answer until Monday now from him.

Re: 17 hmr combo for sale(not getting used)

Posted: 21 Feb 2016, 09:12
by bobjs
rodp wrote:Bob, just sent a link to a mate who's after a .17hmr, if he's interested would a meet at the top of Birdlip be possible again ? Would be a cash sale, not a deal against scope. Probably won't have an answer until Monday now from him.
hi Rod

cash is no problem as I can save a bit more for the scope and handy as I have a few rounds of ammo too,

same place rod is fine, we can see if the sparrow hawk is still there :eh:

Bob.

Re: 17 hmr combo for sale(not getting used)

Posted: 21 Feb 2016, 09:17
by rodp
I'll give him a ring later on today Bob and see what he says :thumbup:

Re: 17 hmr combo for sale(not getting used)

Posted: 21 Feb 2016, 11:01
by bobjs
rodp wrote:I'll give him a ring later on today Bob and see what he says :thumbup:
cheers Rod

regards

Bob.

Re: 17 hmr combo for sale(not getting used)

Posted: 21 Feb 2016, 17:11
by rodp
PM sent Bob, he says he wants to buy from a shop :crazy:

Re: 17 hmr combo for sale(not getting used)

Posted: 21 Feb 2016, 17:25
by bobjs
rodp wrote:PM sent Bob, he says he wants to buy from a shop :crazy:
no,worries Rod

according to some folk.... I'm a trader anyway ;) ;)

I will just leave it in the cabinet and try and move on one of the 20 tacticals,

best regards and thank you for helping

Bob.

Re: 17 hmr combo for sale(not getting used)

Posted: 21 Feb 2016, 17:49
by rodp
bobjs wrote:
rodp wrote:PM sent Bob, he says he wants to buy from a shop :crazy:
no,worries Rod

according to some folk.... I'm a trader anyway ;) ;)

I will just leave it in the cabinet and try and move on one of the 20 tacticals,

best regards and thank you for helping

Bob.

Nah, not a trader Bob, gun magpie maybe but not a trader :lol: Ooh shiny :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: 17 hmr combo for sale(not getting used)

Posted: 21 Feb 2016, 17:59
by bobjs
cheers fella.

regards to,one and all.

Bob.