Page 1 of 2
Wanted.. Nv monocular..
Posted: 16 Feb 2016, 14:15
by peakpdr
Hello.. I'm after a nv monocular, will be used mainly for Airgun shooting, nothing with a massive range required.. Around 100-150 yds would be spot on..
Cheers Paul
Re: Wanted.. Nv monocular..
Posted: 16 Feb 2016, 14:45
by phoenix
The best bang for your buck at the moment is the NVWG50 night vision monocular
You can get it from Sure 24 - see the ad above and use the code MONO20 at the checkout to get 20% off the price
It's also available here
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Night-Vision- ... SwqrtWnP-n
Cheers
Bruce
Re: Wanted.. Nv monocular..
Posted: 16 Feb 2016, 18:05
by Tremo
I have the equivalent offering from Bushnell (the Equinox Z). As Bruce says, this nv unit will do all that you want.

Re: Wanted.. Nv monocular..
Posted: 16 Feb 2016, 21:22
by gypo
Is this a lot better than a bresser? As IMO they are a bit sh*te
G
Re: Wanted.. Nv monocular..
Posted: 16 Feb 2016, 22:20
by gypo
phoenix wrote:The best bang for your buck at the moment is the NVWG50 night vision monocular
You can get it from Sure 24 - see the ad above and use the code MONO20 at the checkout to get 20% off the price
It's also available here
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Night-Vision- ... SwqrtWnP-n
Cheers
Bruce
Is this the same unit Bruce or a copy do you know?
Thanks
G
Re: Wanted.. Nv monocular..
Posted: 16 Feb 2016, 23:24
by phoenix
It's the same unit.
Somebody on another forum offered £139 to the E Bay seller and his offer was accepted.
Cheers
Bruce
Re: Wanted.. Nv monocular..
Posted: 17 Feb 2016, 06:42
by gypo
Thanks Bruce, I might have a look at one of these.
G
Re: Wanted.. Nv monocular..
Posted: 17 Feb 2016, 10:46
by Tremo
gypo wrote:Thanks Bruce, I might have a look at one of these.
G
They are good mate.

. Especially at that price. I paid a good bit more for mine ........ or should I say for the "Bushnell" logo on the front.

. Much better than the Bresser.
Re: Wanted.. Nv monocular..
Posted: 17 Feb 2016, 10:50
by gypo
I just cancelled the order after reading hutchys post, bit confused now?
G
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=12725&e=1&view=unread#unread
Re: Wanted.. Nv monocular..
Posted: 17 Feb 2016, 11:52
by gypo
To be better than the bresser is not hard though is it?
Anyone else got one of these and can comment on performance please?
Thanks
G