Page 1 of 2

J-arm wanted

Posted: 19 Feb 2016, 13:27
by nightvisiontim
Pm me

Re: J-arm wanted

Posted: 19 Feb 2016, 14:13
by gypo
What's one of those?
G

Re: J-arm wanted

Posted: 19 Feb 2016, 14:45
by Tremo
gypo wrote:What's one of those?
G
I'm having a stab in the dark here .............. but is it an attachment for mounting a nv monocular to a head kit/harness? :think:

Re: J-arm wanted

Posted: 19 Feb 2016, 16:44
by nightvisiontim
What tremo said :thumbup:

Re: J-arm wanted

Posted: 19 Feb 2016, 16:52
by Tremo
nightvisiontim wrote:What tremo said :thumbup:
:shock: . Wow ......... home run for Tremo! I am a font of useless knowledge. ;)

Re: J-arm wanted

Posted: 19 Feb 2016, 17:15
by scirroco
nightvisiontim wrote:Pm me
Im sure ive got one here will have a look 2mra
Rgds steve

Re: J-arm wanted

Posted: 19 Feb 2016, 17:39
by nightvisiontim
Thanks steve

Re: J-arm wanted

Posted: 19 Feb 2016, 19:44
by gypo
Tremo wrote:
gypo wrote:What's one of those?
G
I'm having a stab in the dark here .............. but is it an attachment for mounting a nv monocular to a head kit/harness? :think:
Paul I think you need to get out more mate :D
G

Re: J-arm wanted

Posted: 19 Feb 2016, 20:23
by Tremo
gypo wrote:
Tremo wrote:
gypo wrote:What's one of those?
G
I'm having a stab in the dark here .............. but is it an attachment for mounting a nv monocular to a head kit/harness? :think:
Paul I think you need to get out more mate :D
G
A truer word you have never said mate. This bloody weather!!! :evil: :evil:

Re: J-arm wanted

Posted: 19 Feb 2016, 21:29
by gypo
And to add to it the moons on its way up :shock:
G