Pulsar 870 LRF nv scope and extras

This is for members to sell, buy or swap goods.
Post Reply
Ash.
Posts: 386
Joined: 29 Apr 2012, 19:28
Location: Ipswich

Pulsar 870 LRF nv scope and extras

Post by Ash. » 19 Feb 2016, 15:40

I bought this from Blackwood last October
Cracking bit of kit but I'm going to be nocking nv shooting on the head this year so though I may as well part with it.
Scopes in excellent condition and comes with everything in the box. Most of it has not been touched. Who ever buys the unit it will come with full warrantee.

I'm throwing in a never been used T50 it 3 mode torch
And a set of good quality rechargeable batteries. May even have a spare charger to kick in about.
I've used this scope a handful of times and it's still in tip top condition.
All you need is a torch mount and your good to go.

£990 posted

Image

Image


Image




Image


Image



All the best

Ash.

Ps won't be splitting torch.
Also for sale else were.









Image

Ash.
Posts: 386
Joined: 29 Apr 2012, 19:28
Location: Ipswich

Re: Pulsar 870 LRF nv scope and extras

Post by Ash. » 21 Feb 2016, 06:27

Bump and final price drop £990 posted

Ash.
Posts: 386
Joined: 29 Apr 2012, 19:28
Location: Ipswich

Re: Pulsar 870 LRF nv scope and extras

Post by Ash. » 23 Feb 2016, 06:20

Bump

Ash.
Posts: 386
Joined: 29 Apr 2012, 19:28
Location: Ipswich

Re: Pulsar 870 LRF nv scope and extras

Post by Ash. » 23 Feb 2016, 20:33

Withdrawn going on the bay

Post Reply