For sale, torches and mounts
Posted: 04 Mar 2016, 13:55
T67 IR, hardly used, hardly any head wobble £25 posted
T67 IR black sun 2, provisionally sold.
Night master adjustable mount, as new, hardly used comes with the alan keys. £30.00
Adjustable mount, well used but still does what it says on the tin, I think it's a night master but it came with something I bought so don't really no £12.50
All prices are delivered
Message me if you want a couple of items and I'll do a better price
T67 IR black sun 2, provisionally sold.
Night master adjustable mount, as new, hardly used comes with the alan keys. £30.00
Adjustable mount, well used but still does what it says on the tin, I think it's a night master but it came with something I bought so don't really no £12.50
All prices are delivered
Message me if you want a couple of items and I'll do a better price