Page 1 of 1

Spotter varieties for sale

Posted: 13 Mar 2016, 16:36
by some bloke
I've had a few enquiries about spotters over the last few days. Rather than bump them all here is a link to currently built one's ready to ship:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=14309

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13649

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13851

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13910

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13167

Re: Spotter varieties for sale

Posted: 14 Mar 2016, 09:40
by Sandydog
Hi
I would like to purchase the 1st one on the list S.B. Pistol Grip Black Sun Spotter for sale with the 50 mm lens.
will paypal the 250 Now please confirm you got it?


Thank you
Steven

Re: Spotter varieties for sale

Posted: 14 Mar 2016, 11:17
by some bloke
Hi Steve, can you check the paypal address as its not in my account.

Best get your address details off here mate - I meant send me that via PM lol.

dunno why the links aint working. :crazy: