Wanted-Drone Pro x10

This is for members to sell, buy or swap goods.
littleman

Wanted-Drone Pro x10

Post by littleman » 26 Aug 2018, 18:16

Wanted Drone Pro x10 Mk11 will pay today's asking price for the complete package.
Please message me if you know of one that is for sale.Cash waiting.

Regards,
Barry. NOW SORTED :thumbup:
Last edited by littleman on 07 Sep 2018, 15:26, edited 6 times in total.

Barmyfarmer

Re: Wanted-Drone Pro x10

Post by Barmyfarmer » 26 Aug 2018, 18:41

Take a look at Clive's new digiceptor scope, more than likely the drone replacement, plus you get a warranty and backup when you spend your money

littleman

Post by littleman » 27 Aug 2018, 05:24

Barmyfarmer wrote:
26 Aug 2018, 18:41
Take a look at Clive's new digiceptor scope, more than likely the drone replacement, plus you get a warranty and backup when you spend your money
Thank's for info will check it out.

Regards,
littleman

bobjs

Post by bobjs » 27 Aug 2018, 21:16

take a good look bud,OMG,

sorry to clive but it looks bulkier than an elephant in a PHONE BOX, looks almost like it’s been bolted together with parts left over from some old tubed stuff,

i would stick to the drone, :clap: and i have the chance of picking up a spare one with extras that’s where my £1700 will be going,

bob
known by many. liked by some. hated by a few.what would you do,who cares lets get out shooting
WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it.

http://lupusuk.org.uk/donate-now

Barmyfarmer

Post by Barmyfarmer » 28 Aug 2018, 06:11

bobjs wrote:
27 Aug 2018, 21:16
take a good look bud,OMG,

sorry to clive but it looks bulkier than an elephant in a PHONE BOX, looks almost like it’s been bolted together with parts left over from some old tubed stuff,

i would stick to the drone, :clap: and i have the chance of picking up a spare one with extras that’s where my £1700 will be going,

bob
Don't think anyone can be the judge of that until they have handled one and used one.

For £1700 I would make sure it holds zero before parting with your money :thumbup:

Kevgun

Post by Kevgun » 28 Aug 2018, 06:37

I'm sure Clive's done his homework Bob. If it holds zero he's on a winner, between the Armasight facebook group and here, i have been a busy boy fixing the zero shift issue on the Drone, i have just done one that has pulled off the mount, the Drone is very good but far from perfect and seeing has there the thick end of £2k it's bloody disgraceful that it should fall apart as easy as it does considering it supposed to be a Mil spec mount. if you have a T3 and a Neil Mckillop mount your laughing, but not everyone has a T3 or a Mckillop Mount

Looking at the pictures of Clives Digiceptor it does look more robust that the Drone, so maybe that's why you think it's clunky looking Bob, but for me
Function over form every time for me, cant see the point of having something that looks good if it's Crap.

Kevgun

bobjs

Post by bobjs » 28 Aug 2018, 16:46

Kevgun wrote:
28 Aug 2018, 06:37
I'm sure Clive's done his homework Bob. If it holds zero he's on a winner, between the Armasight facebook group and here, i have been a busy boy fixing the zero shift issue on the Drone, i have just done one that has pulled off the mount, the Drone is very good but far from perfect and seeing has there the thick end of £2k it's bloody disgraceful that it should fall apart as easy as it does considering it supposed to be a Mil spec mount. if you have a T3 and a Neil Mckillop mount your laughing, but not everyone has a T3 or a Mckillop Mount

Looking at the pictures of Clives Digiceptor it does look more robust that the Drone, so maybe that's why you think it's clunky looking Bob, but for me
Function over form every time for me, cant see the point of having something that looks good if it's Crap.

Kevgun
there must be someone out there that can replicate neil’s mount, touch wood i’m very luck i seem to have no issues with the 2 drones i have had, and soon to have a spare,

i just thnk the one clive has is sore on the eye, and it looks as if it will make the rifle even more top heavy than it is withnthe drone on, i know thangs don’t have to be pretty to work and work well, but it is so displeasing to the eye i would not have one on any rifle of mine,

it’s just my opinion after all kev, and again with respect to clive if it looks and works well it’s a winner, if it looks like a reject from some where like delboys ex russian mil spec scopes it may struggle to,get off the shelf.

ps:some may say anything is better than thermal pixelated fox image, but i’m not sure this would fill that spot,

bob.
known by many. liked by some. hated by a few.what would you do,who cares lets get out shooting
WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it.

bobjs

Post by bobjs » 28 Aug 2018, 16:46

Kevgun wrote:
28 Aug 2018, 06:37

Kevgun
there must be someone out there that can replicate neil’s mount, touch wood i’m very luck i seem to have no issues with the 2 drones i have had, and soon to have a spare,

i just thnk the one clive has is sore on the eye, and it looks as if it will make the rifle even more top heavy than it is withnthe drone on, i know thangs don’t have to be pretty to work and work well, but it is so displeasing to the eye i would not have one on any rifle of mine,

it’s just my opinion after all kev, and again with respect to clive if it looks and works well it’s a winner, if it looks like a reject from some where like delboys ex russian mil spec scopes it may struggle to,get off the shelf.

ps:some may say anything is better than thermal pixelated fox image, but i’m not sure this would fill that spot,

bob.