Atn X-sight 2. 5-20

This is for members to sell, buy or swap goods.
Ash.

Atn X-sight 2. 5-20

Post by Ash. » 28 Nov 2018, 22:53

Selling my Atn X-sight 2 . Is in fantastic condition and Really is a great day and night scope. Selling up as going there thermal route. Plus it’s just not getting used as it should be. I had this attached to my fac .25 impact and has been a deadly combo. I use the ballistic programme. Using This and using the Atn 1500 rangefinder I’m able to range targets and as both having Bluetooth the rangefinder will talk to the scope and automatically rase or drop the reticule for the shot.ive Pulled off some cracking shots with it. Scope has had no issues. Comes with bag box and ir and as the scope In excellent condition.
I would like £450 posted for the scope and if anyone’s interested £250 for the Atn 1500 rangefinder.
If you can push the boat out a bit more I really do recommend using the rangefinder with the scope.

Will come with a Larue tactical one peace Quick release mount That’s mounted to the scope.
Expensive but found it to be a great addition to get the scope lower to the bore and easy detach with no loss of zero.

If your interested and would like to see some picks please send me your email address and I’ll fire some over.

Regards
Ash