ARMASIGHT Vulcan 4.5X Gen 3 FLAG MG Compact Professional 4.5x Night Vision Scope

This is for members to sell, buy or swap goods.
bosgarage57

ARMASIGHT Vulcan 4.5X Gen 3 FLAG MG Compact Professional 4.5x Night Vision Scope

Post by bosgarage57 » 19 Dec 2018, 21:11

The Armasight Vulcan scopes represent the apex for the night vision weapon sight technology. New optical design, which is significantly more compact than what was offered before forms modern industry standards. The Vulcan 4.5X FLAG MG comes with a host of features includes wireless remote control, ability to use either CR123A or AA battery and quick release Picatinny mount with locks. Small on dimensions, but big on value – the Armasight Vulcan will not unbalance your rifle; it mounts on an adjustable mount that will fit Weaver or Picatinny rails and can be mounted in seconds without tools. The Vulcan has multicoated all-glass lenses and an internally adjustable fine reticle that makes precise shot placement incredibly easy. This night vision riflescope is also water, dust, and sand proof for increased reliability. Complete with tactical rails for lasers or illuminators (high power IR illuminator included as standard), the Armasight Vulcan is ideal for the predator hunters, tactical marksmen, or anyone who needs a compact and light night vision riflescope. The Armasight Vulcan 4.5X FLAG MG is equipped with a high-performance FLAG (Film Less Auto-Gated) IIT with manual gain control providing a clear image and resolution of 64-72 lp/mm.

Price: £2200
A seller with good feedbacks
Attachments
2.jpg
Last edited by bosgarage57 on 20 Dec 2018, 18:00, edited 1 time in total.

silent shooter
FOUNDER

Re: ARMASIGHT Vulcan 4.5X Gen 3 FLAG MG Compact Professional 4.5x Night Vision Scope

Post by silent shooter » 19 Dec 2018, 23:51

Email: Garagebos57@outlook.

Not wishing to be rude and im not saying you haven't got good feed back on other forum's but your feedback on this forum is zero as you literally just joined.
Might be a good idea to point potential buyers in the right diection to see your feedbacks.

Geoff

KEVSPREAD

Re: ARMASIGHT Vulcan 4.5X Gen 3 FLAG MG Compact Professional 4.5x Night Vision Scope

Post by KEVSPREAD » 20 Dec 2018, 08:52

Silent Shooter wrote:
19 Dec 2018, 23:51

Not wishing to be rude and im not saying you haven't got good feed back on other forum's but your feedback on this forum is zero as you literally just joined.
Might be a good idea to point potential buyers in the right diection to see your feedbacks.

Geoff
well he cant post that to the UK can he under the US ITAR rules ?
kevspread@aol.com
i hope that when i die my wife dont sell my shooting gear for what i said i'd payed for it😁..!

phoenix
BRUCE ALMIGHTY

Post by phoenix » 20 Dec 2018, 10:14

Perhaps the seller is unaware of the ITAR regulations - in which case, presuming that he is following this thread, he should check out the status of the kit he is trying to sell and let us know the result.

Cheers

Bruce
LAND ROVER - THE WORLD'S WORST 4X4 BY FAR

Tremo

Post by Tremo » 20 Dec 2018, 12:24

Silent Shooter wrote:

Geoff
That's not being rude at all Geoff. :thumbup:

silent shooter
FOUNDER

Post by silent shooter » 20 Dec 2018, 16:23

That got me thinking how many members we have from the USA so i took a look,it works out at over 20% so quite a large percentage i thought.

Geoff

quote=KEVSPREAD post_id=155630 time=1545295952 user_id=25769]
Silent Shooter wrote:

Geoff
well he cant post that to the UK can he under the US ITAR rules ?
[/quote]