tikka stock number 2

This is for members to sell, buy or swap goods.
bobjs

tikka stock number 2

Post by bobjs » 15 Mar 2019, 15:57

I will check tonight as I have to make my last rifle as light as I can so that I can continue to use it. so this may be going and ill replace it with a walnut one. or another black syth one.

I have a right handed tikka 590/595 black synthetic factory stock, its well used but good condition no major issues, I have built in a 6 volt battery to run a drone pro so you don't have to worry about batteries running out,
when fully charged (takes about 6 hours from fully flat) it runs my pro all night long, I have used it for about three nights running so its good and will never go over voltage on the drone,

it will come with a plug in charger that tells you when its charged etc. as its a bit on the heavy side postage will be around the £35 mark.

my asking price with shipping and the charger would be £135, shipped within the uk, or £100 collected from home or up at the old castle where I work.

I could do a deal on the same stock so that I don't have the battery weight to worry about,

thanks

bob.

here is a picture of it fitted to my 20 tac (bottom) before I fitted the battery unit in the cheek piece, looks the same as it is now.

its for sale or swaps on another forum.
Attachments
my babies.jpg
my babies.jpg (18.59 KiB) Viewed 127 times
known by many. liked by some. hated by a few.what would you do,who cares lets get out shooting
WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it.

http://lupusuk.org.uk/donate-now