Ward Wt25 thermal spotter

This is for members to sell, buy or swap goods.
Beretta Shooter

Ward Wt25 thermal spotter

Post by Beretta Shooter » 10 Oct 2019, 11:52

I’m thinking about upgrading my thermal spotter so testing the water with this one.

Bought it new 3 years ago if I remember correctly. Comes with an integrated battery which holds charge as it should, usb charging lead and wrist strap. Supplied in the original box but no instructions as it didn’t come with any.

Built in laser pointer, hot spot tracker and Wi-fi so you can view it on your phone or tablet etc. White hot, black hot and red hot although I don’t see any difference between red hot and white hot!!! I did ask Clive recently about this but never heard back.
The tech specs I’m not really sure about if I’m honest but will try and find out or hopefully Clive might comment if he sees this.

Condition wise it pretty good but does have the odd mark on it as you would expect with an item being used in the field. Only negative is there’s a few very light scuffs on the eye piece which I’ve tried to show but they make no difference to the image. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Can use the app next time I’m out and take a few pics or videos of actual footage if requested.

Price wise I’m looking for £ 700

Beretta Shooter

Re: Ward Wt25 thermal spotter

Post by Beretta Shooter » 11 Oct 2019, 16:11

Price drop to £600

Beretta Shooter

Re: Ward Wt25 thermal spotter

Post by Beretta Shooter » 12 Oct 2019, 16:35

Sold..... sold..... sold!!!