Pulsar Apex XQ50 LRF - Offer

This is for members to sell, buy or swap goods.
Mini Magnum

Pulsar Apex XQ50 LRF - Offer

Post by Mini Magnum » 16 Nov 2020, 19:58

The last generation of the Apex XQ 17 micron series... featuring 380x284 sensor, 2.8x Optical & Digital Magnification ,1000m laser range finder, video output, PIP with scaled PIP reticules.

Great 17 micron rifle scopes, with multiple reticule choices all truly scaled when viewed in PIP screen at higher magnification, also features incremental digital zoom.

I use one of these on my own vehicle mounted setup, utilising a QD mount (purchased separate, shown within image) . Video output to a monitor. The 1000m rangefinder can be activated from the supplied remote control displaying the readout on your vehicle monitor setup.

Multiple units available..

As a comparison to a Pard SA45 LRF

Better Build quality
Better Rail and Rail Options
Better Digital Zoom
Great reticules & Fully Scaled True Reticules within PIP function magnification ranges.
Supplied Remote Control (Ideal for vehicle mounted options)
Video Output cable supplied
Padded case that holds the unit, fitted rail mount when not in use and accessories
1000M horizontal laser rangefinder , very accurate. LRF in scan mode then utilise ladder reticule drop points within PIP for known holdover points, with true reticule scaling..
£1250 cheaper...

I've owned one of these units since they were released and I'll be keeping it until I drop, in fact I might just keep another.... :lol:

Link Below...

https://www.blackwoodoutdoors.co.uk/the ... ifle-scope