Page 1 of 2

Olson reds+green

Posted: 27 Mar 2013, 14:13
by poppy mae
Image 6 red olson black leds and 1 true green led all working,surplus to requirements £36 posted the lot,thanks......

Re: Olson reds+green

Posted: 28 Mar 2013, 00:30
by michael40
hi, I've been looking for some of these but i only want two, if you split them can i have first refusal.

I would like two red led please...

have you got any spare drivers to go with them???

atb, mike

Re: Olson reds+green

Posted: 28 Mar 2013, 08:14
by fizzbangwhallop
I'll take 2 reds if you split please.
:thumbup:

Atb
Fizz
8-)

Re: Olson reds+green

Posted: 28 Mar 2013, 08:27
by PESCA
And I would take the other two reds and the green too, Paul.

Thanks.
George

Re: Olson reds+green

Posted: 28 Mar 2013, 08:38
by poppy mae
Ok guys done! just pm me your contact details and will post the off soon as,paypal probably the easiest,does £5 each sound ok?

Re: Olson reds+green

Posted: 28 Mar 2013, 08:59
by PESCA
£5 a piece sounds good to me, Paul. How much is postage and we'll get this sorted?

George

Re: Olson reds+green

Posted: 28 Mar 2013, 09:29
by poppy mae
postage included George,just to cover the cost of the bits really....

Re: Olson reds+green

Posted: 28 Mar 2013, 09:34
by PESCA
Thanks Paul. All sorted.

George

Re: Olson reds+green

Posted: 28 Mar 2013, 09:56
by fizzbangwhallop
Thanks Paul,
Sorted here too.

Cheers

Fizz
8-)

Re: Olson reds+green

Posted: 28 Mar 2013, 13:36
by michael40
all done from me Paul, thankyou.

atb, mike