Wanted.. Nv monocular..

This is for members to sell, buy or swap goods.
User avatar
Tremo
Posts: 533
Joined: 31 Mar 2015, 11:11
Location: Pontypool

Re: Wanted.. Nv monocular..

Post by Tremo » 17 Feb 2016, 13:06

gypo wrote:To be better than the bresser is not hard though is it?
Anyone else got one of these and can comment on performance please?
Thanks
G
Alright G?

The Bresser was pretty decent ......... in it's day. That was a long time ago though.

I haven't had the opportunity to try one of these cheaper versions, but it is the Equinox Z 6x50 that I can advise on. I'm guessing that you are after the non-badged version? -

It is well built. 4 x AA batteries. Has a good onboard IR source, although if you use this on high it will run the batteries down in around 2 hours. I use a T20 AS secured to the picatinny rail on the unit. Plenty of light. 8-) . The unit focuses well and has the added function of onboard recording via SD card. Colour display in the day. No need for front cap to stay in place. All in all it does exactly what I want from an NV monocular.

If you are passing give me a shout and I'll let you have a look.

Cheers.

Tremo

User avatar
gypo
Posts: 1824
Joined: 10 Apr 2014, 16:36
Location: wales

Re: Wanted.. Nv monocular..

Post by gypo » 17 Feb 2016, 13:53

Thanks mate,
Where are you based again, can't see locations on my phone .
G

User avatar
Tremo
Posts: 533
Joined: 31 Mar 2015, 11:11
Location: Pontypool

Re: Wanted.. Nv monocular..

Post by Tremo » 17 Feb 2016, 15:45

gypo wrote:Thanks mate,
Where are you based again, can't see locations on my phone .
G
Just sent you a PM mate. :thumbup:

User avatar
gypo
Posts: 1824
Joined: 10 Apr 2014, 16:36
Location: wales

Re: Wanted.. Nv monocular..

Post by gypo » 18 Feb 2016, 08:48

phoenix wrote:It's the same unit.
Somebody on another forum offered £139 to the E Bay seller and his offer was accepted.

Cheers

Bruce
I'm going to have a look at tremo's equinox unit later, are you sure they are the same units?
Cheers
G

User avatar
gypo
Posts: 1824
Joined: 10 Apr 2014, 16:36
Location: wales

Re: Wanted.. Nv monocular..

Post by gypo » 20 Feb 2016, 14:19

Has anyone tried removing the front lens from one of these yet to see what thread it is etc?
Cheers
G

Post Reply