Iphone 5s *****SOLD*****
Re: Iphone 5s
I have just bought a couple of pay as you go sim cards from e bay , a vodafone one so i can check to see if its unlocked and a 3 mobile one in case it is locked.
Re: Iphone 5s
let me know how you get on bud.
I am getting miffed off with this Samsung.
cheers
bob.
I am getting miffed off with this Samsung.
cheers
bob.
known by many. liked by some. hated by a few.what would you do,who cares lets get out shooting
WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it.
http://lupusuk.org.uk/donate-now
WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it.
http://lupusuk.org.uk/donate-now
Re: Iphone 5s
I have just tried a vodaphone sim card in this and it works fine so it must be unlocked
Re: Iphone 5s
hi John
ill get back to you tonight bud
thanks
bob.
ill get back to you tonight bud
thanks
bob.
known by many. liked by some. hated by a few.what would you do,who cares lets get out shooting
WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it.
http://lupusuk.org.uk/donate-now
WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it.
http://lupusuk.org.uk/donate-now
- fizzbangwhallop
- Posts: 2613
- Joined: 18 Oct 2011, 11:27
- Location: north herts
Re: Iphone 5s
I'll have it if Bob doesn't want it
I'm out to a meeting at 7 tonight so I'll pm you my mobile no......if you text me your bank details I'll set up payment as soon as I get back in later.
Cheers
Fizz

I'm out to a meeting at 7 tonight so I'll pm you my mobile no......if you text me your bank details I'll set up payment as soon as I get back in later.
Cheers
Fizz

A correct grip on the butt & cheekweld is imperative for accurate shooting.
Re: Iphone 5s
fizzbangwhallop wrote:I'll have it if Bob doesn't want it![]()
I'm out to a meeting at 7 tonight so I'll pm you my mobile no......if you text me your bank details I'll set up payment as soon as I get back in later.
Cheers
Fizz
No problem Pete if bob doesn't want it it's yours
- fizzbangwhallop
- Posts: 2613
- Joined: 18 Oct 2011, 11:27
- Location: north herts
Re: Iphone 5s
Good stuff, pm sent.jdk1 wrote:fizzbangwhallop wrote:I'll have it if Bob doesn't want it![]()
I'm out to a meeting at 7 tonight so I'll pm you my mobile no......if you text me your bank details I'll set up payment as soon as I get back in later.
Cheers
Fizz
No problem Pete if bob doesn't want it it's yours
Cheers
Fizz

A correct grip on the butt & cheekweld is imperative for accurate shooting.
Re: Iphone 5s
go for it Fizz
we are a bit stretched this month so I have to dip out again.
bob.
we are a bit stretched this month so I have to dip out again.
bob.
known by many. liked by some. hated by a few.what would you do,who cares lets get out shooting
WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it.
http://lupusuk.org.uk/donate-now
WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it.
http://lupusuk.org.uk/donate-now
- fizzbangwhallop
- Posts: 2613
- Joined: 18 Oct 2011, 11:27
- Location: north herts
Re: Iphone 5s
Cheers Bobbobjs wrote:go for it Fizz
we are a bit stretched this month so I have to dip out again.
bob.
Fizz

A correct grip on the butt & cheekweld is imperative for accurate shooting.
















