New E700 M42 lens adaptors + extras now available.

This is for members to sell, buy or swap goods.
some bloke
NON EMMET

New E700 M42 lens adaptors + extras now available.

Post by some bloke » 07 Dec 2015, 14:42

My new machinist chap is more expensive but gets the job done ahead of schedule. I'm well pleased with these new M42 lens adaptor specifications.

They now come with a chromed metal tripod thread insert installed in them plus a curved base mini weaver rail fitted to digitally aligned drill holes that ensures your illuminator is accurately in line with the SLR lens. They have a slightly deeper panel fitting depth of 4.5mm, two M4 tapped fixing holes and are fitted through a 20mm diameter panel hole.

Price is £40 each including RMSD to UK postcodes.

Extras include:
A larger diameter solid machined handle that now fills the hand with a smaller area that helps to avoid slipping in cold or damp hands - with a tripod thread at the top. Price £10

The same handle as above but with a metal M6 threaded insert fitted into the base and an M6 studded powerful rubber coated magnet. Price £20

Please note that few aftermarket pistol grip handles will be suitable for use with this adaptor unless you cut them to fit into a 33.5mm gap between the box and lens.

As you can see, with the extras there is not a lot more needs to be done apart from fixing a box of electrickery, monitor and the illuminator.

Spotter builds have never been this easy. :angel:
Last edited by some bloke on 04 Apr 2017, 12:08, edited 3 times in total.

Trakker1

Re: New E700 M42 lens adaptors + extras now available.

Post by Trakker1 » 07 Dec 2015, 20:12

Very need dave

Sambonator

Post by Sambonator » 05 Jun 2016, 11:21

What's the cost shipped to the USA?
Thank you!

some bloke
NON EMMET

Post by some bloke » 05 Jun 2016, 14:39

Sambonator wrote:What's the cost shipped to the USA?
Thank you!
IIRC the insured cost is about £15 - so add that to whatever spec kit you are considering. :angel:

pickle
Stihl pickled

Post by pickle » 14 Jun 2016, 19:02

some bloke am looking at this/your NVF post dated 07 Dec 2015 and am assuming (given the heading and accompanying images)) that these are ally adaptors no longer available but the ones on youtube (smaller dia) with a white bush for E700 and camera housing are the correct Delrin adaptors (the most recent that you are referring to). Tell the truth I am not convinced here but am willing to go the distance if there is a white collar included in the kit. I wont know until you send it me. Sorry but I remain confused but then I am rather dyslexic or left brained or somewhat something. I very much appreciate your keeness and would say to you if you are happy to go ahead with sending me the bits on approval I will pm you the details. You best let me know. I also meant to add that in the event how do you want paying.

some bloke
NON EMMET

Post by some bloke » 14 Jun 2016, 22:16

pickle wrote:some bloke am looking at this/your NVF post dated 07 Dec 2015 and am assuming (given the heading and accompanying images)) that these are ally adaptors no longer available but the ones on youtube (smaller dia) with a white bush for E700 and camera housing are the correct Delrin adaptors (the most recent that you are referring to). Tell the truth I am not convinced here but am willing to go the distance if there is a white collar included in the kit. I wont know until you send it me. Sorry but I remain confused but then I am rather dyslexic or left brained or somewhat something. I very much appreciate your keeness and would say to you if you are happy to go ahead with sending me the bits on approval I will pm you the details. You best let me know. I also meant to add that in the event how do you want paying.
Branston - what you see in the first post of this thread are the current Delrin one's on sale.
The original white bush/collar types were one piece combined adaptor/boxes that I solvent welded together, long ago lol.

These adaptors are made to be screw fitted to the buyers project box. They are much cheaper and are CNC machined from Delrin rod stock. The machining is so good they LOOK like anodised ally.
All versions were made for the E700 to be pushed into the rear of it and tacked with glue - the camera is very light.

I have never supplied any ally M42 lens adaptors.

https://youtu.be/FQOZJIgK-v4
If you cannot get the link to work search "For Branston" on youtube.

pickle
Stihl pickled

Post by pickle » 15 Jun 2016, 11:42

some bloke you are a treasure - thank you for taking the time - I finally made it to the big screen. Love the vid, the flowers and the brickwork. Your bricky really knew his stuff. Ok I have no excuses but to order a unit. I honestly thought they were Anodised aluminium. I would like the whole kit which i assume is adaptor with adaptor, screws and handle. Tell me what to do next.

some bloke
NON EMMET

Post by some bloke » 15 Jun 2016, 15:01

You now stand and deliver. :D

The M42 adaptor is £30, the handle is £10 and RMSD is £8, so please send me a total of £48.

I'll PM you my paypal details first but if you need to use another payment method reply via PM please. :angel:

pickle
Stihl pickled

Post by pickle » 15 Jun 2016, 17:02

Have at you sir, paypal is fine. Do your worst.

bluesmith

Post by bluesmith » 27 Feb 2017, 08:33

hi Dave
put me down for one when back in stock.

col