Tactical car roof and hand carried night vision spotters

This is for members to sell, buy or swap goods.

Re: Tactical car roof and hand carried night vision spotters

Post by .270 » 07 Sep 2019, 20:29

some bloke wrote:
07 Sep 2019, 20:13
Ah yes, one of my M42 lens models. Send it along then mate and I'll take a looksee. :thumbup:

Bung a tenner in with it for return RMSD posting please.
Thanks Dave, will get it posted Monday. David. :thumbup:

Post by .270 » 09 Sep 2019, 13:04

some bloke wrote:
30 Jan 2019, 15:18
I still have some custom made parts to use up and making them into ready built units seems a good way of managing that because people dont seem to be wanting to buy them loose.

There is a choice of three at the moment, and I have the parts in stock to make up to three of some of them but not all of them. For that reason I propose to list all three here with respective prices so anyone can see when I'm unable to make any more of any specific type.

Its proving easier to make a youtube video than post up several images so have a look at it and if something isn't clear I'll happily answer any questions and if I realise something else needs advising about I'll add it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l33Ra02RjX0

So the spotter that was shown first is the most expensive one because it has an E700 inside and an integrated EVO torch fitted with a Black Sun IR pill. Price is £300 - NOW £270 posted RMSD to UK only.

These other two do not have a torch so are cheaper:

One has an F2 M12 lens screwed directly into the E700 neck through an adaptor to brace the otherwise exposed lens and also carries a correctly aimed mini weaver rail. Obviosly then the buyer supplies his own illuminator to use it if there is not much moon about. This one is possibly the best option for a roof application because the F2 lens is not going to need much adjusting because it is less focus fussy due to its slightly higher F stop. This also has an E700 camera and is priced at £230 NOW £200 Posted RMSD to UK only. Torch is an optional extra

The one with a cheaper Foxeer nite Wolf camera in it but a more expensive lens and lens adaptor/carrier. It also has a mini weaver rail that puts your torch beam in just about the exact place needed. I only have one Foxeer camera so cannot make any more of this spec. Price is £200 NOW £170 posted RMSD to UK only.

Any questions - or if you want to buy one please ask about it on this thread.
Dave, I have just posted that Spotter to you, let me know if it needs anything and I will send you the Cash before you send it back to me. Many thanks David .270 :thumbup: there is £10 inside the view box.

Post by .270 » 10 Sep 2019, 20:21

.270 wrote:
09 Sep 2019, 13:04
some bloke wrote:
30 Jan 2019, 15:18
I still have some custom made parts to use up and making them into ready built units seems a good way of managing that because people dont seem to be wanting to buy them loose.

There is a choice of three at the moment, and I have the parts in stock to make up to three of some of them but not all of them. For that reason I propose to list all three here with respective prices so anyone can see when I'm unable to make any more of any specific type.

Its proving easier to make a youtube video than post up several images so have a look at it and if something isn't clear I'll happily answer any questions and if I realise something else needs advising about I'll add it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l33Ra02RjX0

So the spotter that was shown first is the most expensive one because it has an E700 inside and an integrated EVO torch fitted with a Black Sun IR pill. Price is £300 - NOW £270 posted RMSD to UK only.

These other two do not have a torch so are cheaper:

One has an F2 M12 lens screwed directly into the E700 neck through an adaptor to brace the otherwise exposed lens and also carries a correctly aimed mini weaver rail. Obviosly then the buyer supplies his own illuminator to use it if there is not much moon about. This one is possibly the best option for a roof application because the F2 lens is not going to need much adjusting because it is less focus fussy due to its slightly higher F stop. This also has an E700 camera and is priced at £230 NOW £200 Posted RMSD to UK only. Torch is an optional extra

The one with a cheaper Foxeer nite Wolf camera in it but a more expensive lens and lens adaptor/carrier. It also has a mini weaver rail that puts your torch beam in just about the exact place needed. I only have one Foxeer camera so cannot make any more of this spec. Price is £200 NOW £170 posted RMSD to UK only.

Any questions - or if you want to buy one please ask about it on this thread.
Dave, I have just posted that Spotter to you, let me know if it needs anything and I will send you the Cash before you send it back to me. Many thanks David .270 :thumbup: there is £10 inside the view box.
Dave, did it arrive OK today.

some bloke
NON EMMET

Post by some bloke » 10 Sep 2019, 21:53

Done and packed ready for some woman to post it for me tomorrow morning, expect to sign for it before 1pm Thursday.

Nothing more to pay - the tenner you enclosed will cover its return. :angel:

Post by .270 » 12 Sep 2019, 19:39

First of all Dave I would like to thank you for sorting out the focus and loose camera and battery housing. But can I ask if this is right, turn on the spotter then turn it off, when you turn it on again, it takes about 8 seconds before it starts up. ?? David

some bloke
NON EMMET

Post by some bloke » 12 Sep 2019, 19:43

.270 wrote:
12 Sep 2019, 19:39
First of all Dave I would like to thank you for sorting out the focus and loose camera and battery housing. But can I ask if this is right, turn on the spotter then turn it off, when you turn it on again, it takes about 8 seconds before it starts up. ?? David
Hmm, din't find that issue mate - maybe try another battery. :eh:

Post by .270 » 16 Sep 2019, 11:06

some bloke wrote:
12 Sep 2019, 19:43
.270 wrote:
12 Sep 2019, 19:39
Hmm, din't find that issue mate - maybe try another battery. :eh:
Dave, I put in new Panasonic and chucked the surefire batteries in the bin. All ok now :thumbup: Thanks David.

some bloke
NON EMMET

Post by some bloke » 16 Sep 2019, 21:13

That explains it - any battery with 'fire' in its name can be a dodgy fake, it also explains why I didn't find that. :angel: