J-arm wanted
Re: J-arm wanted
What's one of those?
G
G
Re: J-arm wanted
I'm having a stab in the dark here .............. but is it an attachment for mounting a nv monocular to a head kit/harness?gypo wrote:What's one of those?
G
-
nightvisiontim
- Posts: 388
- Joined: 25 May 2013, 22:00
- Location: ceredigion
Re: J-arm wanted
What tremo said 
Re: J-arm wanted
nightvisiontim wrote:What tremo said
Re: J-arm wanted
Im sure ive got one here will have a look 2mranightvisiontim wrote:Pm me
Rgds steve
-
nightvisiontim
- Posts: 388
- Joined: 25 May 2013, 22:00
- Location: ceredigion
Re: J-arm wanted
Thanks steve
Re: J-arm wanted
Paul I think you need to get out more mateTremo wrote:I'm having a stab in the dark here .............. but is it an attachment for mounting a nv monocular to a head kit/harness?gypo wrote:What's one of those?
G
G
Re: J-arm wanted
A truer word you have never said mate. This bloody weather!!!gypo wrote:Paul I think you need to get out more mateTremo wrote:I'm having a stab in the dark here .............. but is it an attachment for mounting a nv monocular to a head kit/harness?gypo wrote:What's one of those?
G![]()
G
Re: J-arm wanted
And to add to it the moons on its way up 
G
G
















