new

A place to introduce yourself, chat about anything and put forward suggestions.
Instructions on how to add your location and photographs.
Post Reply
knighty
Posts: 4
Joined: 21 Sep 2014, 09:07
Location: stoke on trent

new

Post by knighty » 21 Sep 2014, 09:23

hi guys I'm new to the forum had an air rifle some time now and looking to put some kind of nv on to it, I will be going down the self build route as I have a tight budget.
Dave

User avatar
some bloke
NON EMMET
Posts: 9501
Joined: 27 Jan 2012, 16:14
Location: Leicester mostly but DEEP S.West sometimes

Re: new

Post by some bloke » 21 Sep 2014, 15:48

Hi tightarse - I mean Dave. :D

User avatar
22-250jock
Posts: 2437
Joined: 07 Dec 2012, 17:53
Location: west sussex

Re: new

Post by 22-250jock » 21 Sep 2014, 15:58

welcome to the forum Dave :thumbup:

plenty of info on here mate for some cheap but efficient diy builds........

have a good read through the diy section and see what takes your fancy and if you get stuck, theres always someone willing to help with any questions ;)

cheers jock
“When guns are outlawed, only the Government will have guns. The Government - and a few outlaws. If that happens, you can count me among the outlaws.”
― Edward Abbey,

knighty
Posts: 4
Joined: 21 Sep 2014, 09:07
Location: stoke on trent

Re: new

Post by knighty » 22 Sep 2014, 12:44

Thanks for the welcome guys and some bloke you are not the first to call me that lol

User avatar
AirRifleSport
Posts: 1529
Joined: 04 Dec 2012, 16:32
Location: Oxfordshire

Re: new

Post by AirRifleSport » 22 Sep 2014, 22:38

Welcome to the forum, Dave :wave:
...the doctor said that I need to do gentle exercise... I said to him that I already did... trigger squeezing!

Post Reply