hi guys I'm new to the forum had an air rifle some time now and looking to put some kind of nv on to it, I will be going down the self build route as I have a tight budget.
Dave
new
- some bloke
- NON EMMET
- Posts: 9501
- Joined: 27 Jan 2012, 16:14
- Location: Leicester mostly but DEEP S.West sometimes
Re: new
Hi tightarse - I mean Dave. 
- 22-250jock
- Posts: 2437
- Joined: 07 Dec 2012, 17:53
- Location: west sussex
Re: new
welcome to the forum Dave
plenty of info on here mate for some cheap but efficient diy builds........
have a good read through the diy section and see what takes your fancy and if you get stuck, theres always someone willing to help with any questions
cheers jock
plenty of info on here mate for some cheap but efficient diy builds........
have a good read through the diy section and see what takes your fancy and if you get stuck, theres always someone willing to help with any questions
cheers jock
“When guns are outlawed, only the Government will have guns. The Government - and a few outlaws. If that happens, you can count me among the outlaws.”
― Edward Abbey,
― Edward Abbey,
- AirRifleSport
- Posts: 1529
- Joined: 04 Dec 2012, 16:32
- Location: Oxfordshire
Re: new
Welcome to the forum, Dave 
...the doctor said that I need to do gentle exercise... I said to him that I already did... trigger squeezing!
















